To consolidate the laws relating to generation, transmission, distribution, trading and use of electricity and generally for taking measures conducive to development of electricity industry, promoting competition therein, protecting interest of consumers and supply of electricity to all areas, rationalization of electricity tariff, ensuring transparent policies regarding subsidies, promotion of efficient and environmentally benign policies, constitution of Central Electricity Authority, Regulatory Commissions and establishment of Appellate Tribunal and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto, The Electricity Act 2003 was enacted by Government of India.
What's New View All
- Additional Data submitted by Electricity Department, Goa
- Additional data from ED, Daman and Diu
- Additional data from DNHPDCL
- Additional data from Transmission Div of ED, DNH
- Additional Data submitted by Electricity Department, Puducherry
- Additional Data submitted by Electricity Department Lakshadweep in respect of Business Plan and MYT Petition
- JERC invites Suggestion/ objections /inputs on the Draft Amendments on JERC (Procurement of Renewable Energy ) Regulations, 2010 latest by 23rd August, 2015.
- In continuation of Darft Amendments on JERC (Multi Year Distribution Tariff) Regulation, 2015, suggestion / objections / inputs are invited on the supplementary amendments on JERC (Multi Year Distribution Tariff ) Regulations latest by 24th June, 2015
- JERC invites suggestions / objections / inputs on Draft Amendments on JERC (Multi Year Distribution Tariff) Regulations, 2015 Last date of receipt of the suggestions / objections / inputs is 8th June, 2015